Code of Conduct
- Adhere and respect the traditional yoga principles: Yamas and Niyamas.
- Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, physical limitations or religion affiliations.
- Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- Uphold the integrity of my vocation and Profession by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner with the traditon of Yoga as spiritual education.
- Respect national and international laws.
- Yoga Schools & Yoga Teachers should pass on the Yoga methods to their students, in a way to help them to understand the true essence of Yoga.
- The teacher should be able to adapt her/his teaching to the students requirements, in order to meet their individual needs and to respect their options.